GSTbyMM is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of the visitors to this website. The Policy may be updated from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
In running and maintaining this website, GSTbyMM may collect and process the following data about the visitor:
1. Information about the use of this site by a visitor including details of the visits such as pages viewed and the resources that the visitor access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by the visitor. For example, when the visitor register for information.
3. Information that the visitor provides when the visitor communicates with GSTbyMM by any means.
We may gather information about the visitor’s general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to the computer being used by the visitor and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify the visitor personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. The visitor can adjust the settings on the computer being used to decline any cookies if the visitor wishes. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on the computer being used by the visitor.
Use of the visitor’s Information
We use the information that we collect from the visitor to provide support and services to the visitor. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to the visitor that the visitor request from us relating to our services.
2. To provide information to the visitor relating to other services that may be of interest to the visitor. Such additional information will only be provided where the visitor has consented to receive such information.
3. To inform the visitor of any changes to our website or services.
Storing visitor’s Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to store the data that we collect from the visitor for processing. By providing visitors’ personal data to us, the visitor agrees to this storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that visitors' data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that the visitor chooses to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at the visitor’s own risk.
Disclosing visitor’s Information
1. Where we are legally required by law to disclose visitors’ personal information.
2. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on a visitor’s computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about visitors’ use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for GSTbyMM.